– For a dewy look, swap your powder highlighters for a liquid one. Powder products can highlight bumps, acne and even fine lines. A liquid highlighter will give a smooth finish and also add dimension to your face.
– Just like your foundation, you need to choose a highlighter that suits your skin tone. Highlighters come in ivory, gold and rosy tones. One should pick a colour that highlights the skin tone and doesn’t make you look washed out.
– One tends to go overboard with highlighters, which can ruin your entire make-up. Instead of applying it directly on the face, you can apply it on the back of the hand and use a make-up tool to spread it. This way you won’t over-do it and will be able to control the amount you use.
– While applying the highlighter, make sure you highlight the right spots. Apply it on top of the cheekbones, middle of the forehead, bridge of the nose and cupid’s bow to get a youthful glow.
– When it comes to liquid make-up products, one should try to use a beauty sponge. While using a highlighter, a blender can help you to get a seamless finish. For application, lightly dab on your face to get that dewy look.